Do you want to have the colours of your sofa returned and the stains on it gone? Are you worried that it’s time to replace your old furniture? Fear not, help is on the way – the services provided by Total Carpet Care include upholstery cleaning. You will be delighted to see the splendid results of our work. We will send you specialists who have mastered the use of hot water extraction machines. As a result, you will not only rid yourself of a tiresome chore, you will also achieve the optimal level of furniture hygiene. And it will happen without any effort from you. Well, besides calling us at 020 3868 1344 – do this whenever you wish and the rest is in our hands.
What Benefits You Can Get with Our Furniture Cleaning Service
Thanks to the dedication of our upholstery cleaners, you will neutralise the threat of dust, dirt particles and allergens that make the debt of your sofas, armchairs and cushions a source of filth. Moreover, the stains that form after continuous use of your furnishings will be removed. So, with our help you will manage to add years of life to your furnishings without lifting a finger. Join the ranks of those who opted for a safer, more efficient and time-saving solution. You can notice their positive opinion by reading the testimonials they have left. Just like them, you will be delighted by the benefits of our service:
- Competitive prices: you can count on us for an affordable service with excellent quality. Furthermore, our prices are fixed, which means no deposits and no hidden fees;
- Scheduling that is flexible: we have the same price for all days of the week – you can book for the weekend, if need be. The same conditions apply for the bank holidays;
- We will send you a team of experts: all of the technicians that work for us are highly trained, fully vetted and have insurance against property damage;
- We use the most efficient methods for the job: we supply our cleaners with machinery that is trustworthy and cutting-edge when it comes to the removal of grime from your furniture;
- All the services we offer are eco-friendly: we have a green cleaning. As a result, you can feel safe for yourself, your children and your pets;
- We offer a special addition to our upholstery cleaning service: for a small increment of the price, you can request a protective Scotchgard layer or a nice deodorising;
- Combine services for a lower price: you can blend the furniture cleaning service with carpet cleaning or mattress cleaning. The more you book, the less you will pay;
- Free price estimates: we will give you all the information you need when you get in touch with us. Booking is not a condition for receiving it;
- 24/7 customer support facility: we have a team of knowledgeable customer support operators. They will help you out with the booking process;
What will our furniture cleaners do once you've requested a service and they arrive at the location?
The Five Steps:
- INSPECT YOUR FURNITURE - We will observe furnishings with padding such as couches, sofas, armchairs and cushion but for safety reasons we need from you to remove small objects and valuable decorative items from the area, so that we can perform upholstery cleaning service without risking damage.
- HOOVERING AND PRE-SPRAY - Next, we will apply a heavy-duty pre-spray specially designed to lift oily dirt and pollutants from the surface of your furnishings. These substances will be "locked" in an aqueous solution. Eventually, they will be thoroughly extracted by our powerful extraction machines.
HOT WATER EXTRACTION - Now it's time for you to learn more about the state-of-the-art machines we use to clean and rinse your furnishings: the high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans thoroughly. It sprinkles the dedicated cleaning solution into the piece by using its powerful pressure. This allows us to break up the dirt, bacteria and the other grime in the fabric. All these particles will turn into a liquid substance. The machine then uses its vacuuming ability to pull the moisture and the chemicals out of your sofa. This is the optimal method of cleaning and it's recommended by any upholstery cleaning specialist.
- TREATMENT OF TOUGH STAINS - Our furniture cleaning experts will treat your pieces for all difficult stains. We will provide advanced stain removal techniques on stains which you find difficult for removal. We have the necessary equipment to remove even the stains that look permanent.
- STAIN UPHOLSTERY FABRIC PROTECTION (Optional) - Our cutting-edge protection is available as an additional solution. This will guard your furniture's padded parts for longer than the usual. With this protection, you can easily mop up spilled substances and it will prolong the good look of your upholstery. Furthermore, no grit will adhere to the surface and wear it out through grinding. We consider this measure as a must if you want to prevent the spills from setting deep in the fabric. We charge extra for this Scotchgard protection.
- OPTIONAL DEODORISER – As soon as the thorough sofa cleaning is done, we will gently spray antibacterial deodorant for a perfect finish of the whole cleaning session. It will dry off on the piece and will keep its fresh aroma for weeks.
Contact Us Today and Book for Our Visitation
Give us a call at 020 3868 1344 and place your order! Our customer care facility is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our representatives will answer your queries and help you choose a package. Don’t forget – our price estimates are not obliging. As an alternative booking option, you can fill in our request-a-service form.